WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

NigerianDate - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* NigerianDate > Topics

Subject: Can a Naija girl ask a guy out
Replies: 10 Views: 1214

amnesty2 29.05.08 - 04:31pm
It's universally acknowledged that guys should ask ladies out as it has been the trend since anyone can remember. Girls have become used to this as a way of making guys attach more importance and value for them. This has many great advantages but sometimes could be a con for the girl who meets a guy she thinks she loves and needs to be with but because she doesnt want to break the UNIVERSAL rule, she lies low waiting for him to come with the date request. Research has shown that 67% of College girls around the world have met guys they would love to be theirs but were more conscious of the female ego and waited for him to start the race. Unfortunately, only 18% of those guys responded as expected by the girls. Many blissful and wonderful relationship opportunities have been missed because of this rule of 'He must start it'. I think our beautiful Nigerian girls should be wise, bold and dynamic enough to go for whatever they need. Of course this has got it's own disadvantage as the guy may not put much value on the relationship but 43% of these relationships actually work out, and besides, REAL guys out there SHOULD be mature enough to know that it's doesnt make the girl cheap and easy but it's another way of starting a great union of hearts that love each other and need to be together. So guys, RESPECT the ladies even when they ask you out and ladies, go for that guy you think you love and is just cool for you and in a short while, both of them will mean the same thing! *

damoshe1 29.05.08 - 10:38pm
I think this only happen more in africa where d ladies feel reluctant to approach guys.mature lady knw how to gain or woo guys for a date.my advice to ladies is dat they should be able to approach guy they think they love. *

cymion 29.05.08 - 11:12pm
Ya dats true dis act onli does nt hapen in africa were girls do nt aproach d guy dey luv bt wait until dey com wich cn lead 2 d lost of d so cald relationship,so ma advice is dat gal 2 go n meet/aproach d guy dey luv nt waitin tank u *

cymion 29.05.08 - 11:12pm
Ya dats true dis act onli does nt hapen in africa were girls do nt aproach d guy dey luv bt wait until dey com wich cn lead 2 d lost of d so cald relationship,so ma advice is dat gal 2 go n meet/aproach d guy dey luv nt waitin tank u *

mydoctor 30.05.08 - 02:45am
Our girls should learn to go for who they want while they can. It's just normal elsewhere. Let's make it a normal thing here too *

dleo007 31.05.08 - 06:56am
I think is right to a side wen u re bin wooed by a lady, cos at times some guys can be so weak da de cant woo a lady or ask her out in such a case, in such a situation ders a bond to break from d lady's end. As for me i dont give a d*mn may dats y am called 007... So ladies go for ur suit nd be 007. *

yosky87 1.06.08 - 01:23am
I tink grls hv 2 be sensitive n knw wen a guy is weak in askn dem out n use d wooing techn.bt i dont supot them askn out. Its absurd. U cud meet me n i gona gv som wooing triks u cud use. *

bayes 1.06.08 - 07:35pm
keepin feels to oneself is jst like a ginomous load in ones heart 4 a girl to av felt 4 a guy & disclosin it is nt bad *

bond42 3.10.08 - 02:51pm
smart girls like u already know that it can be either way & u knw u dnt 've 2 be 2 emotional about it,dats where d distinction usualy lies *

sams2luv 1.01.09 - 02:06pm
Dats ave been in africa girls becos dont fine it easy 2 xpress there feeling 2 guys d luv do 2 society d are brought up don't practics it. *

sams2luv 1.01.09 - 02:17pm
No becos of d society d are brought up of don't practics n d fine it difficult 2 xpress feeling 2 guys dey are in luv with. *

* NigerianDate Forum

Search:
topics replies

* NigerianDate

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search