WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

NigerianDate - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* NigerianDate > Topics

Subject: guys! This is wat a girl wants
Replies: 10 Views: 5613

amnesty2 30.05.08 - 05:52pm
Girls naturally want guys to know and feel that they are very important and that their worth cant be estimated and their role cant be substituted. That's generally true as every normal guy has a great need for a girl. Guys should be sensitive to the great emotions that girls put on 'what they mean to their guy'. That's just one of the FEW things a girl wants from his man. VALUE, APPRECIATION and RECOGNITION of their vital roles. A girl also wants utmost CARE from her man. This should be in the form of regular contacts, calls, and questions about the girl's welfare, state of mind, needs and THOUGHTS. A girl also wants to be COMFORTable by some means so her guy should always ensure that she is. This is not necessarily expensive as most good girls understand the abilities and capacities of their man. A modest form of comfort can be afforded most times. A girl also wants GIFTS which should be bought and brought to her as this shows the level of care her man has for her. This also shows how much her man thinks about her. A girl also wants COMPANY. Her man should always be there to talk to her about how she feels, what she thinks, what she'd have wanted if possible and other personal issues. A girl cherishes EMOTIONAL moments so her man should ensure this by spending QUALITY time with her and of course, at this time, anything can happen. Lol. A girl wants to be FREE. Her man should exercise less control over her as it'd make her feel he's not suspicious of anything. A few more things women want.... In the next episode *

mydoctor 30.05.08 - 06:23pm
Thanks Amnesty! There are actually what women want only that in the Nigerian setting, it's a little more in each case. You write like it happens. Guys should know this *

411kay 31.05.08 - 10:52am
Totally, i agree wid ur views n discoveries irrespective of d Nigerian factor. Knw wat? Nigerian gals r same d world ova, bet on dat pple *dey take advantage of 1s tru luv 4 em* *

yosky87 1.06.08 - 01:34am
hmn al dis 4 gals. So wat do u do in return. We re also human beins lol. *

xboy1 1.06.08 - 07:36am
Well thanx evryone . And to the topic writer aswell. I just wana add to the topic. There is a proverb which says; girls are like cell phones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong b*tton and u're disconnected. Those it have to be in that way. All girls? *

monafrik 2.06.08 - 02:49am
I totaly agree wiv amnesty *

benitog 2.09.08 - 02:02am
4 me o! I dnt,cos dat's wat girl tink but d truth remains 45% of dem goes wit dat while other 55% jst belve in money so u kwn dat many bad eggs easily spoil 1 egg but thousand of gud eggs cn nt change 1 bad egg.so am nt convience dat most 9ja babes tr uely kwn wat lov is al abt *

darlin2u 14.09.08 - 05:10am
Girls need d utmost care n trust 4rm their guy. Wit this, other vital qualities 4llows. But nt al r interestd on d so call care n luv. D money speak more for demself. And some dnt bliv on true luv due to d fact dat someone (guy) has realy hurt dem. A man only need a perfect lady 4rm ma 1st statement. *

xboy1 14.09.08 - 06:52am
I noticed some of the relationship practise here in our country doesn't worth it some times. We find out some girls run into relationship, mayb coz there friends is into one or the other... And some run into it, coz they saw some of there friends generating income in a relationship....in this kind of situation u find out what they rip at d end of such relationship is always worthless and painful... Rather than an happy ending... *

bewhy 20.09.08 - 03:17pm
I sincerely agree wit u, but wat bout a situation a guy shows a girl all these u mentiond n all the guy cud tel d guy was that she didnt beg him 2 shw her all the luv, care, attention bla bla bla... Most gals jst donj knw wat luv truely is, they jst luk 4 dump things 4 real but they r few wise ones lyk d writer who shows she really understands d reall essence of luv! But hey, it should b reciprocal! Wat do u think? *

nellyv2k 12.02.09 - 10:09am
Yea it shuld b reprocial bt d guy should show ist and nt tak it as avenue 2cage girls bcos they tak little care of them.d writer more greese 2ur elbow and 2u darlin2u *

This topic is locked.
* NigerianDate Forum

Search:
topics replies

* NigerianDate

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search